Sunday, November 9, 2014

Watts 116069 Standard Faucet

I have a wonderful RO system, but they installed a chrome faucet, and everything else I have is black. So, when it was time to replace my sink faucet, I shopped for a black RO faucet too. NOTHING at Home Depot or any of the other home repair stores in black. Found this here on Amazon. There was a "air gap faucet" and a "non air gap faucet". Now what's the difference? I have no idea! I called my plumber, he said all I needed was a 1/4 inch line that went to the faucet. It's odd because when I spoke to the plumbing supply, they told me I needed a "special" RO replacement faucet that cost $200.00. Really?? So I went without replacing it for a long time. I bought this one instead of the more expensive air gap one since my plumber only said I needed a 1/4 inch line. He installed it, and it couldn't be nicer. Works perfect. So, if you want to replace a RO faucet, this is the one!!! No need for a $200.00 faucet. I didn't have any of the problems I read about on other reviews since I would never mess around fixing my own plumbing. I hire a plumber!! My sanity is more important than the few dollars the plumber charges since he was doing other things at the same time. It is a gloss finish, not matt. I couldn't find that anywhere in the description.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment