Saturday, November 29, 2014

Magic American Corp/Homax Basement Odoreliminator Oeb21 Air Freshener

I had this awful musty/mildew/animal urine type smell in my kitchen. We did a little search and found that it originated in the basement. Air fresheners and sprays did nothing. Baking soda did nothing. It was awful. The summer heat and humidity made it even more powerful.

I found the Odor Eliminator for Homes at a hardware store and it came with a free closet one. I bought 3 and put the big ones in the basement room where the smell originates, we think. Then I put the closet ones in the drawers and cabinets in the corner where the odor is the strongest.

I've had them in for about 8 hours now and the smell is reduced GREATLY! I am very impressed!!!

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment