Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bionaire BAP815B-U Mini Tower Air Purifier

I've owned this Bionaire purifier for about 8 months and so far I have no complaints. This month the red check light went on which I assumed was to replace the filter. Filter replacement was very easy. Amazon sells the filters for $25 for a two pack which is a really good deal. I noticed nose stuffiness and allergy symptoms reduced within a month after I owned the product. It quickly removes smoke and other bad smells. I enjoy the 3 settings although I mostly use the medium and high settings. Some people are picky about noise but the medium setting is just a quiet hum and of course the high setting is a little louder but I find it useful for blocking out outside noise anyway. Overall, I think this is a good product for the price.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment