Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dyson DC35 Animal Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

As an owner of a Dyson DC25 Ball vacuum cleaner I was already a loyal fan by the time that I got a chance to own this item. The DC25 is a great vacuum, however any full-sized upright model has limitations. They are large, heavy and need to be plugged in. Also, even the best of them are difficult to maneuver into small corners and under furniture without using additional accessories attached to a separate hose. The Dyson DC35 Animal augments a full sized upright by being small, lightweight and cordless.

I decided to make a video review to show the DC35 in action. I hope that it helps you in finding the right vacuum for your needs.

Note: When viewing the finished video I noticed that I accidentally said "childrens", I guess as a plural of children (?!?) I don't think that I have ever said that before. Oh well, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment