Monday, November 10, 2014

Church & Dwight Co.,Inc. Arm And Hammer Fridge Fresh

Cost is roughly 2-3 times that of the standard 1 lb box. The 1 lb fridge and freezer version, the one with the sides that come off for more exposure to the soda, is advertised to last 90 days or so. I thought that the pink indicator would be nice since I tend to forget to replace the 1 lb box, particularly because it inevitably ends up in the far back recesses of the fridge. This fridge fresh pack conveniently hangs right by the door with a suction cup so I see it easily, but after 1 month I've noticed the indicator says its time to change it already. Although the concept is neat and convenient, I'm not sure if I'll buy it again due to the apparent short product life.

Save 71% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment