Monday, November 3, 2014

Miele Type F/J/M AirClean FilterBags

I've already reviewed the Miele vacuum cleaner itself, along with the Turbo brush, so I'm a fan of the pricy-but-worth-it-if-you-can-afford-it sucker. If you're reading this, you're probably one too, so I'm not gonna talk about the vacuum cleaner on a net page selling the bags. I'm just going to relate information on the box about what Miele vacuums this goes with, on the theory that's the main question you have. It's not entertaining, but perhaps it's useful:

S241 S256 i

S290 S291

S300 i S399

S500 S578

S700 S758

S4000 S4999

The box comes with 5 bags (they;re strong, I've discovered), 1 dust compartment filter, and one "super air clean filter." Miele uses a HEPA filter, known for its allegy protection. Long-lasting, worth it.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment