Tuesday, November 4, 2014

14x24x1-MERV 12 A/C Furnace Air Filters by Nordic Pure

I have an odd furnace filter size and my son has many allergies so I have to do a lot of research to find the right filter at the right price. These fit the bill (unlike the very expensive 3M Filtrete Ultra Allergen filters)promising a higher MERV rating at a better price. Two things bothered me when they arrived. They are loose in the box with no protective, sealed overwrap odd for something so allergy-intensive. Plus, I ordered the 14x24x1 and they're imprinted ''14x25x1'' which is crossed out with marker, and my size is hand-written on another side. They do fit, however. Short of doing an environmental air flow test, I have to assume the promised MERV rating is correct, hence my lukewarm review.

No comments:

Post a Comment