Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dyson DC40 Animal Ball-Technology Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Bought this vacuum on sale, so that helped out. I never thought I would have spent so much on a vacuum! Bought a Eureka pet model vacuum last year, and it was the WORST vacuum purchased. Did not pick up much, and ended up picking things like lose carpet fibers by hand.

The Dyson vacuum was easy to put together. Snaps easily together. No screw driver needed! Started up the Dyson DC40, and after working in a small area picked up more dirt and pet hair than my fairly new vacuum did. We were shocked to see how much dirt this baby pulled up! Vacuum moves nicely around and under furniture. I know other people have mentioned their dislike of the cord, stating it's too low. I noticed it is low, but I hooked the beginning of it on the top red cord loop and seemed to work out fine for me. Others have also mentioned that they thought the cord was too short. I think it would be a pain to have it longer than it is, it's fine for me.

Dyson also makes it easy to find and clear your blockages if needed. Instructions give clear pictures of where to find your problem area on the DC40, and have made the brush assembly easy to release from the body to clear anything out of that. Amazing they have a 5 year warranty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment