Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sharp AF-Q80RX, 8000 BTU Window Air Conditioner Unit

This AC does everything well. I have a very hot 200 square ft bedroom on the top floor of a 6 story apt building. I originally purchased 2 weeks earlier a Fredrich CP08F10 (7800 btu) which was not cool or quiet enough. (Stay away Friedrich is not what they used to be. ) This unit is very up to the task at keeping the room cool and even more important moisture removal. It does make some noise, but it is more a wind noise than a mechanical noise. I't is not easy to hear when the compressor switches on or off. Installation was easy.I took a chance with this as I could not find any reviews for this model, I took the advice of a trusted salesperson,and felt that I should write my own review. This is my first Sharp product. I would recommend this to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment