Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dirt Devil FeatherLite Cyclonic Canister Vacuum

My previous vacuum had those motorized brush heads. It was fine, but not having any carpets in the house, I felt I was simply using a machine that had features that I did not used to their full potential. All these features also had a weight that I had to drag around while vacuuming. With this Dirt evil canister model, I had all that I needed: lightweight to quickly pick up dust, dirt and a little bit of dog hair (I have a Lhasa Apso). It's extremly easy to empty as well! Its power cord is fine for me, as I have have read somewhere on the net that some users find of somewhat short. If you have one electric outlet per room, you should be fine. I find it's power to be more than adequate: I was able to pick up some of my dog's food pellets hidden in some corners. I got this item on special at 60$ and I'm more than happy with it! Makes vacuuming much easier, lighter and faster. This model might not be powerful enough if you have a heavy shedding dog... My mom has a Pembroke Welsh Corgi that sheds continually and she has a much more powerful model. All in all, this Dirt Devil model is most likely for people who don't have carpets and little to no pet hair to vacuum. Sound level for me was comparable or a little bit less noisy than my previous model (Pet Jaguar if you do not activate the power brush).

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment