Sunday, March 2, 2014

iHeater 1500 SQ FT Infrared Heater

iHeater IH-1500 Quartz Infrared Heater Best Value on Amazon

I am very pleased with this product. It lives up to all they say about it, with possibly one exception. It costs more than a $1 a day to run. It did raise my electric bill considerably, but it lowered my gas bill as well. I've given it one less star than top rating because dealers are misrepresenting the cost to operate.

What is so great is that I was much more comfortable running this heater. It keeps my whole home (granted, a small home 1100 sq feet) warm. It is such a comfortable, even heat. Not like my forced air furnace which makes the room either too hot or too cold about 50% of the time. And the heat is even throughout the house, unlike the furnace where some rooms are too warm and some too cold. I don't feel the drafts as much, the air isn't dry and I don't have to run a humidifier. My furnace rarely kicks in.

It is hard to believe that a small compact unit can do such a big job and do it safely. Only the small output area gets hot. Having a remote and being easily programmable is a definite plus also.

I am so pleased I made this purchase.

Bobbie's Buttons and Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment