Thursday, March 20, 2014

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshner

I have sense and spray devices throughout my house. While there are only two humans, I've never had a refill last thirty days unless it was one that I placed in the attic, which receives little traffic flow. Regardless, I like the sense and spray devices because they help keep rooms smelling fresh and pleasant.

I've used quite a few of the sense and spray scents, and Lavender and Vanilla, while nice is very, very strong. When my device emits a spray, I can smell it several rooms away. Strong scents trigger my migraines so I have to avoid this particular scent as well as Glade Sense & Spray Refills, Clean Linen (Pack of 10) and Glade Sense & Spray, French Vanilla, 1 ea. For migraine sufferers with acute sensitivity to smell, I'd suggest Glade Sense & Spray Refills, Hawaiian Breeze (Pack of 10) or Glade Sense & Spray Refills, Apple Cinnamon (Pack of 10).

If you like strong scents and/or want a sense and spray refill option that will fill a room (and possibly others) with fragrance, this is a good option. If you want a more subtle fragrance, go for the Hawaiian Breeze or Apple Cinnamon.

This product is made in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment