Wednesday, March 5, 2014

germguardian AC5000B 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System

I have 4 cats and put this near their litterbox. I have the Germ Guardian tower raised up off the floor for better circulation. Within 10 minutes of turning it on the air quality was noticeably fresher! I'm going to order one or two more for other areas of the house. Prior to buying this tower model, I have been using the cool looking stainless steel table model of Germ Guardian air sanitizers for years, I have 5 of those throughout the house and basement. I haven't had a cold since I first discovered Germ Guardians, 4 years ago! I have given 3 of them as gifts. I absolutely LOVE them!! My house smells fresh and clean, even with 4 indoor cats. I highly recommend the tower model and the table model. This tower model filters and cleans the air, as well as sanitizing it. The other model I mention here, only sanitizes the air, killing germs and mold spores. Link to the other model follows. Germ Guardian EV-9-102 UV-C Air Sanitizer, Stainless Steel

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment