Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dimplex Symphony Ovation Notting Hill Free Standing Electric Fireplace

I was skeptical to purchase an electric fireplace without having seen one. After receiving the Dimplex Notting Hill I was very pleased with the quality of the mantle, the wood is very sturdy and assembles easily without the use of an tools at all. The fit and finish are much better than I had hoped. The firebox looks very realistic, much better than I was expecting from an electric fireplace. The logs have LED assemblies inside the various logs which dim and brighten to give a very realistic look. We have our fireplace operating much more than I thought we would, it is very relaxing. The heater fan is very quiet and puts out a modest amount of heat. It is nice to know that this fireplace can be used 12 months of the year if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment