Thursday, March 20, 2014

Honeywell Enviracaire 50101 True HEPA Air Purifier

Growing up in smoggy LA County, CA, I've been obsessed with air quality since high school. I'm now 34. I've tried all types of air purifiers, including ones by Holmes, Ionic Pro, and the most expensive one by Austin, which cost me about $400. However, I never noticed a significant difference in air quality in the room.

I was amazed by how fresh the air smelled after turning on the Honeywell 50101 in just a few minutes! I did not experience this with the other machines. I now recommend this to all my friends, especially those whose kids have asthma. The product claims to be the #1 choice of physicians, and I don't think they're exaggerating.

I can't believe it only cost me $90 from Walmart. The filters are also inexpensive and the main filter lasts 3 to 5 years with normal usage. Unbelievable deal. I regret wasting money in the past. Wish I had known about this product sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment