Monday, December 2, 2013

ThinkBamboo Brand Moso Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bag

I had bought another bamboo charcoal bag product a couple months ago at a store on a whim and it really worked so I decided to look for bamboo charcoal stuff online. I wanted to put them all over my apartment, so I knew i needed a bunch and I didnt want to spend too much. This was a really good deal for getting two of them and I didn't think that the bamboo charcoal would be any different but I was super wrong. It barely worked as well as the first bag I bought! (the first one was moso brand) I put one in my bathroom and one in my closet which are both really small and it didn't do one single thing. I just wanted it to get rid of this slight musty smell I have in both of those places. And it looked way worse than the picture showed. Its just a plain, scratchy black bag. I feel like this is a just a cheap generic version of the other bamboo charcoal products I was looking at and definitely cheaper than the first one I bought. I am so glad I only invested in two because I would have been pretty mad if I bought a lot more. I know you need to be patient with green products so I am never expecting a miracle, but after getting such amazing results from that moso bag i bought, I have to reason that it is just this product. I guess I'll just use these as fertilizer like it says for my plants or something and go and buy myself the other brand. I really really wanted these to work but they just didn't. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment