Wednesday, December 4, 2013

18x20x4 (Actual Size) Accumulair Emerald 4-Inch Filter

RUN AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR , YOU ARE TAKING A SERIOUS RISK BUYING FROM THEM. I would like to seriously complain about this vendor The furnace filter I ordered said it was the right size on the label however it was much much smaller than it said and did not fit. When I complained to the Filters Now people they were NOT helpful at all about me sending it back. They told me i would have to pay return shipping which is considerable since the boxes are huge. I explained that I did not order the wrong size. that the product that arrived was not what it should have been and that I shouldnt have to pay for their mistake. They did not care at all about the misrepresentation of the filters. I expected when I ordered a particular size and they supposedly sent that size that the filter should be the size it says. They explained that they undercut the sizes and I Understand that, however it was so undercut that the filter was flying around in the filter box. It was ridiculously small. BUYER BEWARE when dealing with them. I noticed they have been receiving other negative remarks lately. I wish I payed attention to the comments before i bought. I would never do business with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment