Saturday, December 28, 2013

3M Filtrete Air Conditioner Filter

I have been using the Filtrete Room Air Conditioner filters for three years and these are great. I cut the filters to fit with the inner AC filter-screen. Tape down and that is it. The amount of dust, dirt and pollution it collects so that it is not re-circulated inside is amazing. I had always suspected that there was dust and pollution circulating, but I had no idea. I could actually feel a difference. Now, I change them out every summer although the instructions say every two months. This is a must have so I stock up on them to save on shipping. I think the Filtera web-site is slightly cheaper if you buy in bulk and it has a $1 shipping promiotion on orders. Highly encourage you to buy once you see how much dirt it collects and how much cleaner your air-conditioned air is after a summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment