Thursday, December 19, 2013

Clover D7A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser

I've had this for about 3 weeks now and it's installed in the utility room next to my home office. I already have filtered water distributed throughout my house, so it was a piece of cake to add another tee and take a line into the water cooler. I had to go to the hardware store to get the parts I needed for that, but once I had them it took me all of about 10 minutes to hook this up. It does make a little bit of a hum when it's on, but it is extremely quiet (at least relative to the room I have it in).

With a reverse osmosis filter on this the water tastes fantastic; it takes about 30 minutes for it to cool the water down, a little less to heat up the hot water side (which by the way has to be turned on before it works -I didn't see the switch at first, so it didn't work until I flipped it).

I wish I'd purchased this sooner; it's fantastic to have a good source of cool (very cold, but not quite cold enough to be uncomfortable to drink) water in my office; I'm drinking 2 or 3 times as much as I had been.

Also, I should mention that the unit came in two boxes, which surprised me; the first had the cooler itself but it was configured to accept a giant water bottle, and the second had a replacement top for it that accepts water from a hose. That was a little confusing at first, but it only took me a few minutes to get it changed, and it's nice to know that I could use it with water bottles if I needed to.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment