Monday, December 16, 2013

AIR WICK Scented Oil

Ever since Air Wick came out with the Lavender & Chamomile scent, the smell is something I have been using throughout my home and my car. I also found this comination in Laundry Liquid & Fabric softner.

I very 1st got the warmer with the fan (the one w/o the fan didn't work near as good), the sweet comination of the lavender & chamomile are PERFECT! They are both herbal and I have to say the scent is so very relaxing and makes the home smell better than anything I've ever tried.

When I wash the laundry, our clothes not only smell good, but when I wash the sheets, the wonderful & relaxing smell just melts your worries away and I sleep like a baby!

The two herbs couldn't be any better than any I've tried. I love walking into the house after a hard days work to such an aroumatic warming & relating sensation.

I've also gotten the wall one that you can set the spray timer on, as well as the mini one for the restroom. I always buy extra since this particular blend seems to sell so fast at the stores where we live.

I don't know what it is about the comination of these two together, but it actually helps if I have a stopped up nose too! Then I can really smell it better. To me, it's Heavenly Scent and I won't use any other.

I've also tried the Lavender & Vanilla combo. It's good for the smell too, but overall, to me, the Lavender & Chamolmile are the BEST combo ever made! I hope they never stop making it!!! As long as it's selling somewhere, I'll definately be getting it!

I always get raves about how good the house smells. My husband and I are both smokers, and it seems to eliminate the smoke smell as well, especially since my next door neighbor is a non-smoker and hates being around the smell of smoke.

I'll say it again and again, there is something about this combo that works wonders in more ways than one or two! It's The Best!!!

Now I just wish I put this combo in a tree and grow it in our yard :)

We're definaly hooked, to say the least. Just not anything you ever get tired of smelling, EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment