Sunday, December 8, 2013

RPS #DU3-C 3PK Replacement Wick Filter

  • RPS #DU3-C 3PK Replacement Wick Filter
  • Extended Life Wick
  • Fits Kenmore Model 14108 and Duracraft Models DH799, 800, 812, 840 DA1005, AC-801
  • Also Honeywell HCM-3060, HAC-801

I used to get these filters at Sears and they cost quite a bit more there. These filters are not so easy to find either. I have been buying these here at Amazon for a couple of years now, they are always delivered promtly and I get just what I ordered. It's a filter, it does what it does ... what more can I say ...lol One thing I liked this year was I could get more and the shipping was the same, last year I bought two and had to pay shipping twice, this year I bought three. I usually have to change them a couple of times a year, the unit works better. You can tell by the running time that it's getting plugged up. Running my hummidfier is a god send by making the air not as dry and my house seem warmer.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment