Saturday, December 7, 2013

Kaz Home Environment 50150 Air Purifier

  • Sold Individually as 1 Each
  • 3-Speeds
  • 225 Sq Ft. Capacity
  • 18 in.x18 in.x15-1/8 in.
  • White

This is an older model of the Enviracaire line. I've owned this model for over 4 years. I purchased it to use in my office at work (the room measures 12 feet by 13 feet) and it serves me well. My office sits across from the owner of the company and he smokes cigars all day; I was coughing 24/7 before I purchased this to clean the air. Now I rarely cough.

The low setting works best for me as the high fan setting is way too loud, the low fan speed is actually quite relaxing white noise, and if I had this in a bedroom I would have no problem falling asleep with it running. So far I have only replaced the outside charcoal pre-filter every 6 months or so, the HEPA filter looks pretty good still. (This one does not come with a permanent filter).

Highly recommended.

Save 56% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment