Friday, December 6, 2013

Eureka Pet Lover Oh! Upright Bagless Vacuum

This is a great little vacuum!

Assembly:

Easy-as long as you read the short, clear directions (with pictures). I was using it within 10 minutes of opening the box.

Size:

small, which is great for me. I have a 2 bedroom villa style townhome, with tile everywhere but the bedrooms and stairs. This is a great size for me; but if you have a big home, or even a moderate-sized home with a lot of carpet, this may not be the best choice for you.

Handling:

Easy again. It's light compaired to the big vacuums, but the high end of average for the little vacuums. I like it though, it self-propels easily and turns well. The only thing I don't like is you have to manually unlock the base (or "foot") from the upright position by holding it with your foot while moving the handle back/downwards.

Cleaning:

You can't get much easier than this unit when it comes to cleaning it outyou push a button, and the container pops out. The top easily twists off, and you just dump it out. The filter has to be cleaned here and there too. It's just as easy to put it back in (unlike my last vacuum... ugh)

Effective?

Absolutely. I have 3 catsthat shed allll the time. Chairs and sofas were a constant battle between us and the kitties... but now, we've WON!

the power paw is especially great.

Value:

TOTALLY worth the money! As long as you don't have a huge house with wall to wall carpet, you should give this one a try!

UPDATE: OK guysit's been 5 years, and this thing is still going strong! This is more than I even expected... so happy we made this purchase!

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment