Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Metro Vacuum B3-CD Air Force Blaster 10-Amp 4-HP Motorcycle Dryer

I have been using air to dry my cars and motorcycles for years, I happen to be in the vacuum cleaner business and I built one similar to this. This Metro Air Force blower is superior, it gets the water off with no effort at all. My car has vinyl racing stripes on it and if I towel dry them the finish gets minute scratches in the vinyl and they have to be waxed out, so if I used high pressure air, I don't have to touch the stripe and I get no scratches on them. After I blow off my car, I use a small microfiber cloth to get any remaining water. The price on Amazon was less than what I would pay from Metropolitan Vacuum and I am in the business. My only negitave comment would be it needs larger stabilization legs on it so it dosen't roll over, no big deal, I am either going to mount it in a plastic tool box or put wheels on the bottom from a larger Metro vacuum.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment