Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dimplex Essex Electric Fireplace in Warm Oak

I have been wanting an electric fireplace for a very long time. This one popped up at huge discount one day and I bought it, without regret. It was very easy to assemble and put into place by myself. I am very pleased with the look of the piece and the flames are very realistic....I keep expecting to hear crackles! A portion of the top metal frame was bent, it doesn't take away from the appearance and the fireplace functions exactly as it should. It is quiet except when the flames are set on the highest settings; then you here the click,click,click of the mecanism inside. I love my fireplace and recommend this purchase....I can't say that I would purchase it at nearly $2000 though.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment