Friday, August 2, 2013

Surround Air SonicAire Humidifier Ionizer CLA4

I've been using my new humidifier for about a week now and might send it back. I bought it for a number of reasonsit's supposed to clean the air, it never needs filters (a huge plus and money saver), it's very quiet, and it's supposed to humidify 1000 ft. From the short time I've had it, I can say that it is the perfect one or two room humidifier. I love it, except that I have had it running on high 24 hours a day in my upstairs (that's less than 1000 ft) and it can't reach the comfort zone on my separate humidity meter and I can feel it with a constant dry throat. Another down side might be that since it doesn't have a fan (that's why it's quiet by the way), the water vapor stays pretty close to the area where the humidifier sits and tends to fall around it getting the carpet and furniture wetwhich could eventually ruin it. It needs to be off the floor, but don't put it on good furniture. I have noticed that I have stopped sneezing so much since I removed the old humidifier. So, I guess one option would be to buy another one for the same area and reap the benefits of having two.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment