Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hoover Reconditioned WindTunnel Bagless Upright Vacuum

I purchased this item because most of the reviews were all good but that was a huge mistake! I did receive it fast but the windtunnel did not have all of the features that the picture and description showed. I called Amazon and they mailed me out another one right away but that too had the same feature missing. Both vacuum's I received had a black "bag less" sticker on it (right above the light), the sticker looked out of place so I peeled it back and noticed that there were holes in my vacuum, they were trying to cover up so I went to the site and saw there are supposed to be a red and green light to let you know if the vacuum is clean or dirty ( I think?). The 2nd and 3rd pictures show a close up of this feature..... that was not included in the TWO vacuums' I received. The description says "Some models may have cosmetic blemishes." They did not say that they remove any of the features they show to sell the vacuum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment