Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hunter Total Air Sanitizer

  • Home air purification
  • Hunter's patented technology
  • Captures and kills up to 99.9% of germs, viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew
  • Sleek, elegant and upscale design

I had high hopes for this air filter but, alas, no go. The electric function that helps to kill germs seems to interfere with the on-off switch. I can turn it on, and sometimes I can turn it up, too. However, to turn it off I needed to unplug it. The on-off switch doesn't push in, it is just supposed to know you're touching it through some other kind of connection. Too bad it doesn't work.

I tried calling customer support but just got an electronic message and then was put on hold. After being on hold for 28 minutes I gave up and returned the device to where I bought it. Don't buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment