Friday, August 16, 2013

Eureka 3276AVZ Whirlwind Plus Pet Lover Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

We have two dogs whose favorite occupations are sleeping, barking, and shedding! Our last vacuum quit the job I suspect because of the dog fur so I was glad to see this one designed especially for that tough job.

I was a bit surprised at the amount of assembly required, but it went together easily I documented it in the video review. The review includes about 40 seconds of vacuuming, and the final results including what happens when you try to pull out the canister using the hatch button instead of the correct one at the top. All of the fur in the photo on the video was vacuumed up in the time shown of actual vacuuming I TOLD you they shed a lot!

Anyway, I enjoy the fact that all of the tools are made to grab dog fur, and I really love the cool way you can put the telescoping duster back in and have the vacuum clean it off!

I can't certify as to longevity, but during my first try I was amazed at how much it picked up even along the edges. I'd give it a full 5 stars, except that I think some of the parts could have been pre-assembled.

****LONGEVITY UPDATED. After less than 1 year, the entire floor brush had to be replaced there was a missing seal, and the bearing burned up.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment