Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jarden Consumer Heater SUL496-UM Sunbeam Ultrasonic Humidifier

With this humidifier I do not have that worry that I had with so many before when I would leave it on when going to sleep. This one seems to automatically turn itself off with not problem to the system itself, quite a relief. Also, filling it up is pretty easy. I pull out the top part/bucket, flip it upside down, open it up, fill it up. Although, I could see somebody who doesn't own a bathtub having difficulties fitting this into the sink. If this was true, then you would just have to fill it up like most other humidifiers by taking water to it and filling it.

There was a complaint about the direction in another review. Yes, it does shoot the moisture straight up into the air. But if your room has a fan (mine is a ceiling) going then this shouldn't be a problem. Do be careful not to leave it at full speed in a closed room for extended periods without a fan. I have done this a few times when leaving for work and noticed that there was some dampness surrounding it when I got home. Nothing severe, it evaporated within a few minutes of me turning the machine off.

I am very, very thankful for this humidifier. Especially since it doesn't use filters so mold isn't a very big issue. With this one I will wipe it out every month or so, no big deal.

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment