Friday, August 9, 2013

Citrus Magic Citrus Magic Solid Odor Absorber-Citrus Shelf Tray

I noticed some mold down in the basement where there had been an unknown leak.

After being down in the boiler room for a time trying to re-light a pilot, I would could

tell the effects of the mold (in my throat, etc.) And in the mornings, I would be so

annoyed by what I believe was the mold coming up thru the vents.

I put a container of this stuff in my basement where the mold was (there's a folded

up, heavy, moldy carpet that someone is coming to help me remove, so for now

I bought the Citrus Magic solid absorber.) I put it down last night, and this morning,

I noticed a HUGE difference in the air quality. I didn't have to put my head under the

covers like the morning before! I 'm thinking the activated charcoal just might be

the reason. You see.. years ago, when the basement flooded, and the carpets had

a horrible stench after removing most of the water... I used another absorber that

contained charcoal. It worked! The smell vanished for ever. But that product didn't

always seem to give the same results, and the scent of it wasn't that great. Odor

Magic had a wonderful smell, not over-powering. And the price is GREAT. I bought

something way more expensive a while back, for about the same amount. I'm so

glad I saw this the other day. Strange, I had just read about it on the net, and there

it was the next day at the store....God is good!

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment