Friday, August 2, 2013

Ceramic Water Filter Kit with TWO Filters by Just Water

I would have given this a 5 star but I had to prep it a little when I received! Everything comes in 1 box, inside the box there are 2 filters (individually packed in bubble wrap and it's own small box), the spigot (wrapped in it's own plastic bag), 2 socks (not protected), 2 rubber bands and a small tri-fold booklet with instructions! With that said the only con I can say is that the actual ceramic filters were not in an airtight waterproof bag of somekind, meaning that if the box got a good soaking the filters would start purifying the water they were sitting in! So I took them out of their boxes, took off the bubble wrap and placed them both in ziplock bags and replaced back in larger box in which they came! I also placed the 2 socks, 2 rubber bands and instruction booklet in a ziplock bag and pushed all the air out! Now I think they're are a lot more protected if the worst were to happen!! Either way a great price on these filters and recieved in 3 days from order date!!! Thanks Amazon for another great buying experience!!! Happy Hollidays to all and I hope this review helps you in your quest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment