Saturday, July 20, 2013

Soleus Air WA2-02-50 New Aqua Sub Water Cooler

  • Unique Bottom-load design
  • Keeps water out of direct sunlight to reduce bacteria and algae growth & prevents leakage of cancer causing chemicals like BPA
  • Included hose and cap are dishwasher safe
  • FDA Approved
  • Hot and Cold Temperature Settings

I bought the unit in May. By Aug it was broken. Called the company, they said that since I was in LA I could bring in the plug and exchange for a new unit. They wanted me to cut the plug off and toss the unit. I did as they asked, drove 30 miles to their warehouse only to find they were out of stock. Why tell me to come pick up when you're out of stock. Now they are looking for unit to send me. Not sure when that'll be. Waste of money, time, energy. stay away. this company sucks! This product sucks!

Update, they couldn't find a unit for me. They will refund the money in 10-14 days. The also didn't call me back to tell me this. I had to call them 3 times before finding someone who would tell me what's going on. Do not buy anything from this company. they are just plain terrible. You've been warned.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment