Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pureguardian 2-in-1 Upright & Canister HEPA Vacuum

I put a review up wen I first got this, but its not here. Wen I first got it I reported a few months back. The wand part works wonders I really love how well it works. Wen it arrived in deember 2012 it had a crack On topl. I also reported the upright useage not so great. Months later that hasn't changed upright still not good for picking up anything. Not wat I expected in this vacuum which looks like it cleans up good. Not my first vacuum and I'm aware of how they work. I wanted it for the fact u cud use either or but I can only use wand part if I want to clean. I would not recommend this vacuum. Not worth the hassle of mailing it back and definitely not worth the money :0( sorry to say I have to find another vacuum. I gave one star cuz u have to for rating to show. Delivery was very fast but packing wasn't secure probably top had a slight crack in it.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment