Friday, July 19, 2013

Panasonic MC-UL915 "Jet Force" Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

I am an Oreck girl, I have used their machines for years; but I was starting to get a little curious about all the new technology out there and was wondering how they were going to improve on a relatively simple piece of equipment.

Panasonic has really impressed me with this vacuum.

First of all, this monster is heavy so the idea of hauling it up and down stairs will not appeal to most users. With that being said, it is my only complaint.

I decided to put this new fangled machine to the test, I hauled out my Oreck, vacuumed the living room, it looked pretty good, no complaints, then I brought out the Panasonic. I darn near vacuumed up a small dogs worth of fur and dirt. Actually, I do not know where the dirt came from unless it was down in the pads somewhere. Just makes you wonder what you are walking on in your bare feet.

That was impressive. Now, on to the next test.

Power cord. Finally, a cord that is long enough that I do not have to keep repositioning it around the house.

The attachments snap on and off easily, and with the right tool for the right job easily accessible on the machine itself and not needing a small mini vac that is now coming with Oreck vacuums, why would you not complete the job the right way the first time.

Suction power is unbelievable whether you are using the easy to control carpet or bare floor adjustment or the hand tools, so be careful of what you are using the attachments on.

No vacuum bags, the built in canister is easy to empty, though the instructions do call for it being rinsed from time to time with water, I cannot see the need for this too frequently even with two dogs in the house.

And last but not least, even though this machine is on the heavy side it does its job well, everything is there where you need it. No need for vacuum bags, no need to move cords constantly and no need to have someone else do the little vacuuming attachment type of jobs. A good overall vacuum that does what it is supposed to do the first time. What more could you ask for?

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment