Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hunter 31206 Ultrasonic UV Medium/Large Room Humidifier

I bought this unit because it gets really dry downstairs especially with the fireplace being on. I can already tell a difference in the air. I noticed the poor reviews given with the UVC light and also read in the manual that if on it indicated that it needed replacing. So, upon calling Hunter, the CSR explained that the blue light indicated that the machine was on and working and that the light would turn red when the UVC light needed replacing. That being said, the machine is indeed working properly, it is very quite, and IMO gives out pretty good humidity at the mid-way mark.

The only cons that I would make mention is the really BRIGHT blue light as I had to cut a piece of cardboard and tape over it to tone it down a notch. Also, the replacement of the demineraliztion filters on a monthly basis.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment