Friday, July 5, 2013

Allerair 5000 DS Exec Air Purifier

I bought this unit for my office/home because we are very heavy smokers. I've tried all different types of filters and filtration systems to remove the order and actual smoke from my office/home. I finally came across this unit, and it is amazing!! Nothing compares to it. It is so quiet, and works so well, from the second we turned it on we could see it immediately start to remove the smoke. This unit is 100% worth every penny. If you need something strong, this unit is the best. Also, I email the company and asked how long it would take to ship, they called me the same day, and said they were going to prepare it and ship it the same day, at no extra cost!! I am 100% satisfied all around with the unit and the company. Thanks for a great holiday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment