Monday, September 29, 2014

Sewer Odor Sweetfilter II Commercial

After having a new home built we have had to deal with the very unpleasant odor from our roof vent for 3 years now, even after raisng the stack when we paid a plumber to investigate, and called in the septic installer, we still had the horrible odor. I saw this item one day when I was surfing for possible causes and solutions and to my delite it was available on Amazon so after reading the most helpful reviews I ordered it, it came about 10 days sooner than the estimate which was my 1st surprise, then it was very easy to install and ever since I have not even caught a whiff of any unpleasant odor in my back yard !!! I cant rate this item high enough and the seller was awesome as well, if you have any odor problem, dont waste money on a plumber, just buy this simple to install solution, now if anytime in the future I come across that odor I will update my review but I can tell you that it smells country fresh in our yard for now !!! Wish I had seen this years ago.

UPDATE: 2012 1 year later we still have not had 1 single episode of odor, I am thinking maybe I should go ahead and order a refill just incase it becomes unavailable, you know how it goes, you find something that actually works then they take it off the market. 10 star plus rating deserved on this product. Dont pay a plumber to waste your money just buy this and you have just fixed your issue and money will be well spent!!

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment