Monday, September 22, 2014

4 Zone Multi Split 4 x 12,000 Btu Ductless Wall Mount

I'm really happy with my birthday gift...my sister got me this new Klimaire air conditioning multi split system, each of my room have this great quiet fan coil and I love it!!!. My Technician was very nice explaining how the unit works, I was a little afraid with this new technology but it is the best. It took about a day to finish installation and technical support on the heatandcool store was very helpful and professional, they ask first if my technician was available and I handed the phone to him to ask and make sure everything was there before starting the installation. I'm extremely cold and my heating mode works great, my room is nice and comfy, while my husband is not that cold, he can be in the office with the temperature he fills comfortable with. I love it, I don't need to turn on all the units at the same time and my electric bill went noticeable down. I could be writing all day about how happy I am about this system.

Thank you Klimaire for having the best air conditioning unit at affordable price. I was checking the reviews and noticed that some home owners where having trouble after DIY installation (bad choice) and of course warranty was void, as soon I read it, I registered my unit with the information the technician provided and contact Klimaire to make sure everthing was Ok, and they confirmed as long as a Licensed tech installed the unit, warranty will be covered.

I fully recommend this system to my friends and neighbors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment