Sunday, September 14, 2014

Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag 200g

I moved into a rental within the last month that smelled just awful!! Curry and armpit is the best I can describe it as. I poured over the internet looking for ways to rid Curry smell and found that I was not alone! We had the duct system cleaned, carpets cleaned, walls painted, all the appliances were pulled out and cleaned. I used ammonia, de-greaser, you name it and we did it. The smell was out of the majority of the house, with the exception of the kitchen. It was most strongly around the oven and the sink. When you walked in the house, you would notice an odor. I bought a Moso bag, not really believing it would work, but thinking it can't make the smell worse. I WAS WRONG. I have had it on top of the stove for three days and each day I walked in the house after work and I DID NOT NOTICE the smell!! The oven area is smelling less and now I will move it by the sink. I would recommend this to anyone with Curry issues or people working on garbage (hoarder) houses!!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment