Friday, September 26, 2014

EnviroSept Portable Air Cleaner

UPDATE!-

Originally I gave this 5 stars, but Now have to downgrade to 1 star!-

After 2 years, it kept shutting off for no apparent reason?-

Mfg. CS was helpful, and replaced it with 3 new "looking" unitsAll have the same problem, but started sooner!?

I have a smoker in the house, and have to keep turning it back on every couple of hours! Grrr!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WAS having lots of health problems..., with all the forest fire smoke!

My old C90 smoke eater worked good, but Ionic put ozone (BAD!) into the airMy dog started having asthma attacks!

~~

I did my internet homework..., and decide on the portable EnviroSept Electronic Air Cleaner(only positive reviews!)!.

I'm VERY happy with it!-

I got the portable model "without!" a Negative Ionizer (ionizer magnetizes... smoke, and causes it to stick permanently to walls/floor!)!

I used a MUCH less expensive internet company, with 14 free filter pads, and free standard shipping!

It "says" 750sq ft.?I leave it on low (center of house), and it works GOOD (1300sq ft.)! Only uses 40 watts on low, and 70watts on high!

ENJOY!

P.S. Non-smoking Visitorscan no longer smell my cigarette smoke!

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment