Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dyson Aftermarket DC07 All Floors Hose Silver

I read the other people's reviews, the complaints about the size of the tube, the loose plastic clip, etc... and I thought, "It can't be that bad. Plus it's almost 50 dollars less than the Dyson hose, so it has to be worth it."

Well, I was wrong. And the others were right. I had to fight just to get the wand to slide down the tube. Then I had to force the handle clip down to lock in place. Now it is on the vacuum, but I am hesitant to try and use the hand attachment because I don't want to have to fight to put it back together.

My advice is: don't look at spending 50 dollars more with Dyson as a waste look at it as a guarantee that you will get a hose that fits properly. Don't buy this one.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment