Friday, September 19, 2014

Amaircare Roomaid Auto Adaptor Kit

I ordered this so that I could travel with my Amaircare air cleaner. Looking at the picture, it seemed that I would need this. However, I have a car Power Inverter for plugging in various electrical items while traveling such as computers and other electronics. The metal plate shown in the picture is a seat belt clip to hold the air cleaner in place on your front seat. Since I had planned to put the air cleaner on the floor behind me, $30 was a bit too much to pay to have the air cleaner ride jump seat. So, I returned the adapter and now just plug the air cleaner into my inverter. If you are inclined to purchase this adapter, you may want to spend your $30 and buy an inverter instead that will allow you to plug in your Air Cleaner and so much more.

Save 58% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment