Wednesday, September 24, 2014

BISSELL CleanView Plus

I just began using my new Bissell CleanView Plus w/ OnePass Upright Vacuum. I am extremely happy with this product.

First, it is super easy to assemble/put all the accesories where they belong. Took me about 5 minutes. The suction is quite amazing and very consistent and powerful. The head of the vacuum is slim, so it can fit under many lowstanding furniture pieces. The Turbobrush works great on the couches/chairs, etc. One of the options I really like is the ease that it takes to empty the collection canister. Just pop a button and the bottom opens up right into the trash!

To sum it up, this is a tremendous vacuum for the price. Bissell makes great products and I will continue to trust my house cleaning to them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment