Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hamilton Beach 04922 TrueAir Replacement Carbon Filters

I have asthma and the Hamilton Beach 04162 has both my votes. I did a lot of research and intially bought the Blue Air (which I returned the next day). The reviews indicated it was the quitest air purifier. It isn't and it cost 2 and 1/2 times the price of the Hamilton Beach. Although it supposedly has the lowest decibel level (which I do not believe), the BlueAir has an extremely irritating high whine that oscillates irregularly, not to mention an annoying bright blue light. This might be good for torturing someone, but the BlueAir is NOT quiet. The only reason I didn't buy the Hamilton Beach to begin with was because a reviewer said he could not sleep to it. ... The Hamilton Beach on low setting has a white noise effect and I actually prefer to have it on when I sleep. It's sound is soporific. The light from the Infrared can be turned off, but it is not annoying like the light from the BlueAir, so I leave it on. The infrared has elimated the mold problem we were having in our bathroom. It is very attractive, well designed, well built, doesn't way a ton, monitors the air, does not incorporated ozone (thank God), and has enabled me to sleep much better. The air is noticibly cleaner and fresher now. The bottom line is I use to get up frequently at night wiith my asthma and now I don't!

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment