Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine HealthMate 402 Air Cleaner from Austin Air

OK on high really noisy, but if you put it on high in your bedroom before you go to bed, you can turn it down to low which is fine for sleeping. Makes the air smell fresh and clean and really helps with allergies. I've only had it a short time so I cannot review the longevity of the machine, however. Just what it does to freshen the air is worth it. (I may just stop cleaning!)There are quieter machines out there (I haven't tried them), but they are twice the price. I've tried a cheaper one (The Tiger Air Cleaner and Ionizer) and my allergies got worse. I swear that Tiger thing added allergens to the air. I have to take something off for the noise but I wish there was a 4-1/2 star option. When I am writing this review this machine is selling on Amazon for $669. I think I paid less than that.

Save $0.01 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment