Tuesday, June 2, 2015

IQAir® HyperHEPA® Filter

I have used the IQ Air brand filters in my Health Pro Plus for years now, but with all the recent issues with the bad smell and out gassing coming from some of the IQ Air HEPA filter I am giving this product only 3 stars. Being unsatisfied with the product, I started looking for an alternative filter manufacturer.

I found a filter manufacturer in New York (USA) that builds filters for the aerospace and medical industry. They now carry a full line of replacement filters for Health Pro and Health Pro Plus. The filters are housed in an aluminum housing (not Styrofoam like the IQ Air ones), they are exceedingly well built and meet the same HEPA specifications as the IQ Air brand filters. The added bonus is that since they are built here in the USA they cost less. I highly recommend "HEPA Air Direct" filters as a high quality and cost effective alternative to the IQ Air filters.

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment