Saturday, June 6, 2015

Austin Air Healthmate Jr Replacement Filter

I've never seen a filter for home use, as well made as what Austin Air Systems puts out. I use 2 Healthmate Jr's in the room where my 2 large parrots reside.(The only reason for having 2 Jr's vs 1 larger filter is that I got both used.)I ordered a new filter for the 2nd filter I had just purchased, knowing it was likely the original.Was extremely pleased in a very short time as to how well this system works (with a known new filter in service)With the feather dander a cockatoo creates, any kind of air filter has it's work cut out for it, and having the Austin units pretty much eliminated ANY dander/feather dust settling anywhere except IN the Austin filter. Makes cleaning the room less of a chore now,with dusitng being just a slight go over.

The price for a Austin Air Syatem filter unit OR a replacement filter might scare some off on buying one, but after many ,many years and having gone through a number of "big box store" air filters, trust me a Austin air filter is worth every penny.

If it does such a great job in just one room w/ parrots and related dust/dander, I can imagine how great it would be when one is used in a "normal" house/room setting,and seriously thinking about getting the larger version for the rest of the house.

It's a work horse and does it's job VERY well. 5 stars on every level for this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment