Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Aireox Professional Air Purifier

I've been using Aireox air cleaners in my home and cars for about 16 years and wouldn't buy any other kind. I have severe chemical sensitivity (from an on the job incident) and they do the job for me. They are simple, easy to clean (open, vacuum the outside of the filter, replace), and quiet. Buy a new filter to replace the one inside it when you can again smell stuff that it didn't clean out of the air (about 1 year). I run mine 24/7 on low and have for 16 years straight.

The only problem that some of my older ones have had is with the switch (max setting didn't work after a while). My newest one, just purchased from Amazon, does not have that problem. It wouldn't bother me if it did because these air cleaners are the best in any case. Cleans everything out of the air (formaldehyde, mold, gasses, smoke, etc.). During the horrible fires in California a while back, I just ran my Aireox and kept the windows closed and had clean air in the house.

I highly recommend these air purifiers. I own three at home, one for my husband's office, and one for the car. The newest one replaces a 16 year old one which finally bit the big one. All my others are old and working just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment