Sunday, June 14, 2015

Frigidaire PU7502A Central Vacuum Canister Power Unit Only

This is a powerful vac. I am using it for an area approximately 3000 sf, but all single level.

One issue that I found was that when I was vacuuming foam powder, that the filter was not fine enough to prevent it from coming out of the exhaust pipe (old powdered foam was out of 17 year old sofa set that I was ripping out where sofa foam cushion eroded to power form).

However, for typical home debris like dust, food partials, paper cuttings, etc, it is perfect. However, if you are vacuuming fine dust like I just mentioned above or another example may be printer toner power spill, then the out-of-box filter is not fine enough. I am sure one can find a HIPPA filter or another fine grain filter to prevent that.

No comments:

Post a Comment